must have skills for all Entrepreneur
Being an Entrepreneur; a successful Entrepreneur is beyond the name, and becoming an outstanding one has nothing to do with gender, race or religious belief. However, there are things every aspiring Entrepreneurs must learn in order to become successful in whatever they choose to do.
Below are the ten skills you need to have as an Entrepreneur.
1. Curiosity. Great entrepreneurs play the curiosity card in order to discover new problems, unveil potential niche opportunities, refactor their original business process, and innovate. This is as a result of being passionate about different fields of study and business cases outside of one’s comfort zone.
2. Time management. Paying careful attention to priority planning, defining milestones, execution, and iteration are all important. However, none of that would lead toward progress without the right project management and time allocation acumen that gets the work done.
3. Strategic thinking. Having the knowledge to decompose a problem to its core and reveal opportunities for growth. Discovering creative solutions and identifying the low-hanging fruits. Defining the scope for an MVP and testing concepts within limited time and with a low budget.
4. Efficiency. High performance is required when you want to solve a problem. Making use of the 80/20 rule and other techniques for yielding higher results in less time. Switching between different chores and progressing effectively day-to-day.
5. Resilience. Handling setbacks such as; rejections, stress, burnouts, lack of focus, slow progress. Willingness and determination to fight the same cause every morning are instrumental when it comes to building a business from scratch.
6. Communication. Prompt and concise communication is important for each and every interaction with clients, partners, peers, clients, prospects and other stakeholders.
7. Networking. Building and nurturing a network facilitates business opportunities, partnership deals, finding subcontractors or future employees. It expands the scope of PR and passing the right message on all fronts.
8. Finance. Finance management will make or break a business. Handling resources properly and carefully assessing investments compared to ROI is a solid requirement for entrepreneurs.
9. Branding. Building a consistent personal and business brand tailored to the right audience. Igniting brand awareness in new verticals.
10. Sales. Being comfortable doing publicity and creating new business opportunities. Finding the right sales channels that convert better and investing heavily in developing them. Building sales funnels and predictable revenue opportunities for growth.